Verivest is disrupting traditional and crowdfunded real estate investing. We are on a mission to help investors make better decisions and help investment managers up their game. We offer a range of integrated end-to-end solutions, including an online directory, providing investors with verified and unbiased information on real estate asset-based investment managers across the country, and open deal opportunities. For investment managers, our investor management software, fund administration and accounting services enable efficient investor onboarding, compliance, and timely and accurate reporting. With deep expertise in real estate, accounting and technology, the result is a high value solution for both investors and managers, facilitating greater transparency, trust, and efficiency in an extremely fragmented market.
Verivest is seeking a full-stack Senior Product Designer to help shape our product vision during an exciting period of growth. You will join a small but empowered Product team that owns the end-to-end design process from ideation, research, and execution for existing and new product initiatives. You'll take ownership of the design for Verivest’s suite of SaaS products with focus on the post-investment experience for our investors and sponsors. You will work collaboratively with Product Managers, Engineers, and key stakeholders to find innovative solutions that enhance the user experience for our customers.
Our Core Values
- Act with Integrity: Our company was built on a foundation of transparency and trust. Everything we do, individually and collectively, is done in the spirit of what is right, even if it is the more difficult option.
- Embrace Complexity: We are a team of self-starters that is undaunted by a challenge. We take the time to dig into the intricate details so we can develop solutions that allow our clients to deliver better results. Our willingness to adapt and innovate sets us apart from our competition.
- Deliver Excellence: We set high expectations and strive to continually raise the bar. From our people to our work, we are committed to quality, and expect the same commitment from others.
- Own the Outcome: We are responsible for our actions and results, our successes and failures. We understand the importance of accountability and we follow through on our commitments.
What You Will Do
- Work autonomously in a cross-functional product group alongside product managers, engineers, and key stakeholders to define great experiences from initial concept through successful implementation.
- Take ownership and improve the post-investment experience for both investors and sponsors using our suite of SaaS products.
- Visualize and prototype intended solutions at various levels of fidelity including high-level wireframes, conceptual designs, design presentations and detailed specifications.
- Help to facilitate and participate in user research, like interviews and usability testing, to validate designs and make iterative improvements.
- Play an integral part in growing the design team and culture at Verivest.
- Additional responsibilities as directed for the success of the team and the Company.
What You Can Offer
- 5+ years of experience as an end-to-end Product Designer, preferably in SaaS/B2B software.
- A professional portfolio of product design work that speaks to your UX and visual design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks and work autonomously.
- Ability to collaborate with design, engineering, product management, and key stakeholders.
- Expertise in Figma, and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
- Experience using and contributing to a component based design system.
- Experience working with a SaaS/B2B FinTech Platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of real estate investing, accounting, finance or crowdfunding is a plus.
If you don’t tick every box above, we encourage you to still apply. We understand you aren’t just your resume and look forward to getting know the person behind the application – your goals, ambitions, and drive to get there.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation package.
- Unlimited flexible time off and nine paid company holidays.
- Company paid medical, dental, vision insurance (plus company pays 50% of premiums for eligible family members).
- Home Office stipend
- Short and long-term disability, and life insurance coverage.
- Volunteer time off to spend on causes you are passionate about.
- Twelve weeks of paid parental leave.
- 401(k) plan, with company match.
- Paid training and development opportunities.
- Work where you work best: remote, hybrid or on-site.
- Flexible schedule options.
- Small, dynamic team = massive impact!
At Verivest, we are committed to creating a safe, diverse, and inclusive workplace. We make our hiring decisions based on merit, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, gender identity expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage anyone who identifies as members of these communities to apply.