At Verivest, we are on a mission to help real estate investment managers up their game and help investors make better decisions. Our end-to-end tech solution spans the lifecycle of a fund, from advisory to fundraising, to administration. We are disrupting the industry by automating the way managers setup entities, focusing on technology-led fundraising, and providing valuable third-party oversight and administration, for simple to the most complex investment vehicles. With deep expertise in real estate, accounting and technology, the result is a high value solution for both sides of the market, facilitating greater efficiency and transparency in an extremely fragmented market.
As our Customer Support Specialist, you will become the face of Verivest’s platform as our product expert and champion. You will work directly with users, including investment managers, investors and internal stakeholders via email, online chat, and phone, to address inbound questions, troubleshoot issues and provide product support. You will collaborate with our Product team and Customer Success Managers to write and maintain content for our support library, with a view to increase self-service and overall product adoption. This role is a great opportunity to build valuable, hands-on experience in a software startup, and expand your product support skills, with pathways to grow across our team, into areas such as technical support, or customer success.
Our Core Values
- Act with Integrity: Our company was built on a foundation of transparency and trust. Everything we do, individually and collectively, is done in the spirit of what is right, even if it is the more difficult option.
- Embrace Complexity: We are a team of self-starters that is undaunted by a challenge. We take the time to dig into the intricate details so we can develop solutions that allow our clients to deliver better results. Our willingness to adapt and innovate sets us apart from our competition.
- Deliver Excellence: We set high expectations and strive to continually raise the bar. From our people to our work, we are committed to quality, and expect the same commitment from others.
- Own the Outcome: We are responsible for our actions and results, our successes and failures. We understand the importance of accountability and we follow through on our commitments.
- Field online chat, email, and phone-based product support inquiries from external and internal users, taking ownership of issues and working towards timely solutions.
- Work directly with investors via screenshare to guide them through the investing process on behalf of our clients and collecting/reviewing documentation for accreditation verification.
- Partner with our Technical Support Engineer to escalate issues, including writing well-researched bug tickets, to support our QA and Engineering teams to solve issues efficiently.
- Be a client advocate by engaging with Product and Engineering teams to suggest new product features based on feedback.
- Write, edit, and maintain our product support library to ensure the content is current and in support of future product releases.
- Collaborate with various internal teams, including Delivery, Accounting and Product, to identify and implement creative solutions for our clients.
- Contribute towards cross-functional initiatives to further develop our support of clients.
- Develop and refine internal documentation, processes, and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as directed for the success of the team and the Company.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a product support role, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Experience providing product support to users with mixed levels of computer literacy.
- Ability to work West coast support hours Monday to Friday.
- Tech savvy, with experience with Intercom a plus.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate assertiveness and perseverance when resolving client requests.
- Team-first attitude, high level of empathy, and passion for helping others.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical ability.
- Experience, aptitude, or interest in writing product support content.
We are a remote organization with a competitive benefits packaging, including generous time off, company paid health insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, and paid training and development opportunities. To find out more about our benefits, please visit www.verivest.com/work-with-us
At Verivest, we are committed to creating a safe, diverse, and inclusive workplace. We make our hiring decisions based on merit, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, gender identity expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage anyone who identifies as members of these communities to apply.