Verivest is disrupting traditional and crowdfunded real estate investing. We are on a mission to help investors make better decisions and help investment managers up their game. We offer a range of integrated end-to-end solutions, including an online directory, providing investors with verified and unbiased information on real estate asset-based investment managers across the country, and open deal opportunities. For investment managers, our investor management software, fund administration and accounting services enable efficient investor onboarding, compliance, and timely and accurate reporting. With deep expertise in real estate, accounting and technology, the result is a high value solution for both investors and managers, facilitating greater transparency, trust, and efficiency in an extremely fragmented market.
Our SDR represents Verivest, as the first line of communication with all prospective clients. You will embrace the opportunity of calling on prospective clients every day, managing your pipeline, and executing on strategic targets. You will become an expert on communicating the value of Verivest, across all product offerings, from software to services. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of the company and advance within the organization professionally and financially.
Please note: although a remote role, you must be located in WA, OR or CA.
Our Core Values
- Act with Integrity: Our company was built on a foundation of transparency and trust. Everything we do, individually and collectively, is done in the spirit of what is right, even if it is the more difficult option.
- Embrace Complexity: We are a team of self-starters that is undaunted by a challenge. We take the time to dig into the intricate details so we can develop solutions that allow our clients to deliver better results. Our willingness to adapt and innovate sets us apart from our competition.
- Deliver Excellence: We set high expectations and strive to continually raise the bar. From our people to our work, we are committed to quality, and expect the same commitment from others.
- Own the Outcome: We are responsible for our actions and results, our successes and failures. We understand the importance of accountability and we follow through on our commitments.
What You Will Do
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients from extensive lists provided by the Company.
- Hold many and frequent “discovery” conversations with prospects to ask specific questions to learn more about their situation to form a “value hypothesis”.
- Attend regular sales/marketing training meetings with Sales team to review products/service offerings, determine appropriate strategies, target lists, listen to sales calls, and other activities to improve skills and results.
- Meet or exceed expected standards as to specified metrics (which will be rigorously tracked) including number of calls made/taken, “meaningful” conversations held, and qualified prospects.
- Hit quarterly strategic targets agreed upon with Manager.
- Communicate to the Executive and Sales teams how to improve product offerings based on client communications.
- Periodic attendance at industry conferences for business development.
- Additional responsibilities as directed for the success of the team and the Company.
What You Can Offer
- Demonstrated direct outbound sales and business development experience in real estate, financial services, lending, mortgages or software industry.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a high-volume outbound call environment and high comfort level with prospecting for and selling products and services via email and phone.
- Proven and demonstrable track record of making and closing sales calls.
- Ability to embrace and even love making a large number of daily calls to prospective clients.
- Strong tech skills and use of software programs to support and track your results.
If you don’t tick every box above, we encourage you to still apply. We understand you aren’t just your resume and look forward to getting know the person behind the application – your goals, ambitions, and drive to get there.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation package ($50-60k base plus bonus).
- 20 days of paid time off and nine paid company holidays.
- Company paid medical, dental, vision insurance (plus company pays 50% of premiums for eligible family members).
- Home Office stipend
- Short and long-term disability, and life insurance coverage.
- Volunteer time off to spend on causes you are passionate about.
- Twelve weeks of paid parental leave.
- 401(k) plan, with company match.
- Paid training and development opportunities.
- Work where you work best: remote, hybrid or on-site.
- Flexible schedule options.
- Small, dynamic team = massive impact!
At Verivest, we are committed to creating a safe, diverse, and inclusive workplace. We make our hiring decisions based on merit, performance, and business need, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, gender identity expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage anyone who identifies as members of these communities to apply.